Have you got what it takes to be a personal assistant?
D-light Studios is currently on the lookout for a personal assistant for top fashion photographer, Agata Stoinska.
An ideal assistant should be extremely versatile and is expected to travel with Agata to any meetings, photo shoots or industry events she may be attending but also must be willing to contribute to the up-keep and daily business of her studio.
Other qualities expected for this job include:
- Fluent English
- Organized and punctual
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- An interest in both photography and Adobe Photoshop programmes
- Adequate computer skills and a knowlede of Windows programmes
- Good common sense, intuition and foresight
- Friendliness and the ability to mix well with others
This post will begin on an intership basis until training induction is complete. A working package will be discussed based on training success.
All applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org