Published March 14, 2012
With each new issue, BLOW Photo Magazine is becoming increasingly popular and sought after. To combat the demand for BLOW from all parts of the world the BLOW team have secured an abundance of new distributers. So along with popular suppliers around Dublin (Gallery of Photography, The Winding Stair, Tower Records to name but a few) BLOW has reached suppliers in Cork, Galway, Leitrim and Kilkenny.
Not only has Ireland the pleasure of getting your hands on your choice of BLOW Magazine first hand but BLOW now ships to 11 UK locations and distributers in Germany, Poland, Portugal, Netherlands, Singapore, Taiwan and Korea!!
To check out these locations in detail check out the website: http://www.blowphotomagazine.com/
Published March 8, 2012
BLOW Photo Magazine is celebrating Irish Emerging Photographic Talents with its new project – a photography exhibition titled ‘BLOW Your Mind’ taking place in Berlin, Germany.
The editorial team of BLOW Photo Magazine would like to invite all emerging Ireland based photographers to submit their work for the ‘BLOW Your Mind’ exhibition planned for November 2012 during the European Month of Photography Berlin.
1. The submission deadline is 31 July 2012;
2. Applicants might be any nationality but must have resided in Ireland for a minimum
twelve month period;
3. Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com and include
An up to date CV; A statement about submitted work detailing themes, working methods and medium – 300 word limit;
4. Entrants are requested to limit their submission to two entries;
5. Please save each jpeg image with the following details:
6. Sets cannot include more than 5 photographs;
7. Photographs must be not greater than 1 MB in size;
8. Photographs must be submitted in jpg format;
9. The successful applicants will be notified by email by the end of August 2012.