This 2 day intensive photography workshop will teach you all you need to when it comes to fashion photography and studio lighting.
Join Robert from The Academy of photography on day 1 to learn everything from camera basics to lighting set-ups using up to 5 lights.
- Familiarize yourself with studio lights
- Overview of light diffusers, soft-boxes and other equipment used in the studio.
- The differences between hard and soft light
- 1 light source
- 2 and more (up to 5) light sources
- Preparation of camera and lenes
- Camera modes, white balance, aperture and shutter speed
- Filters in the studio
- Shallow depth of field and studio lights
- Practical use, and various ways of lighting on different backgrounds
- Lighting tricks
On day 2 Fashion photographer Agata Stoinska will be on hand with her team to teach budding photographers how to organize, manage & conduct a high fashion editorial. All students will be taught the tricks of the trade when it comes to building a portfolio, finding a team to work with and to approach agencies.
On the day students will photograph a professional model under Agata’s guidance, with focus on style, composition and model direction. Agata and her team will be on hand all day to discuss photographic techniques, studio and ambient lighting, portfoilio editing and presentation and more.